Sales Module Features
Sales Module has the following features :
- RFQ s Received and Quotations
- Sales Order (SO)
- Shipment / Delivery Note
- Sales / Customer Invoice
RFQ s Received and Quotations
- RFQ s are received via E-Mail or Samooha messaging or can be created manually.
- Based on the RFQ Received Quotation can be created automatically or manually and details like price, .. are entered by the sales person.
- The completed Quotation can be printed or sent as a PDF via E-Mail or if the Customer is on-line in Samooha, it can be sent instantly.
- A report can be generated displaying a list of quotations based on Product / Vendor / Between two dates.
Sales Order (SO)
- Sales order can be created manually or from a quotation or automatically from Customer's Samooha Message.
- When a product is selected, price will be set automatically based on the price list selected. Given the quantity, discount, tax, the total amount is calculated.
- Once SO is approved, it can be printed or saved in different formats.
- A report can be generated displaying a list of Sales Orders based on Product / Customer / Between two dates.
Shipment / Delivery Note
- User can create Shipment from the Sales Order for pending items or from the Sales Invoice.
- Once the Shipment is completed, Inventory and Accounts are updated automatically.
- A report can be generated for the selected Shipment.
Sales / Customer Invoice
- Sales Invoice can be generated from PO or GRN or manually.
- A report can be generated displaying a list of invoices based on Product / Customer / Between two dates.